– Kitchen Suppression System Installation
The Holiday Inn Parramatta, a hotel in Western Sydney recently had a fresh new makeover
As part of the hotel upgrade involved its kitchen and dining facilities where Fire Guards was asked to make a Kitchen Suppression System Installation.
As accredited handlers and installers of ANSUL Piranha products we had no hesitation in suggesting the industry’s leading brand to the Holiday Inn. Unlike most other systems ANSUL uses a non pressurised agent tank which means the system can be refilled on site after a discharge eliminating costly down time Ansul Piranha fire suppression systems uses a combination of PRX wet chemical agent and water for fast flame knockdown and superior cooling ability. In UL300 testing the Piranha system cooled hot grease 15 times faster than a single agent system and used 60% less chemical agent.
What makes Piranha the perfect partner for Kitchen Suppression system installation
- UL and ULC Listed – Meets requirements of UL 300
- Overlapping appliance protection
- Four nozzle styles cover all hazards
- Dual agents n Rapid flame knockdown
- Proprietary agent with increased performance
- Fifteen times faster than single wet agent systems in reducing the temperature of the grease below the reflash point
- Reliable cartridge operation
- Aesthetically appealing
- CE Marked
The ANSUL® PIRANHA Restaurant Fire Suppression System is an automatic, pre-engineered, fixed, fire suppression system designed to protect cooking equipment and ventilation equipment including:
- Range Tops
- Broilers: Natural Charcoal Or Chain-Type
- Char-broilers: Electric, Lava Rock, Mesquite Or Gas-Radiant
The system is ideally suited for use in restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, airports, and other similar facilities. Use of the PIRANHA Restaurant System is limited to interior applications only, or locations that provide weather proof protection to the PIRANHA equipment within tested temperature limitations. The regulated release and tank assemblies must be mounted in an area where the air temperature will not fall below 32 °F (0 °C) or exceed 130 °F (54 °C).
Interested in talking to a Kitchen Suppression specialist? Please contact us.